Oh, her curves are as dangerous as walking downtown at 2 am. Man, Becky Hudson is a gift from the hot heaven, I tell you. I mean, you’d perspire a lot with just this first picture.
Yup, she brings the summer in this cold season. Oh, and I’d give anything to touch those hips… Or anything that is attached to her. Now, don’t get me started on that glorious rack as it would take a thousand words to describe those.
Who is Becky Hudson?
Becky is an American glamour, lingerie, and fashion model who rose to fame after being featured on the cover of an issue of Playboy and Maxim. She is also an Instagram influencer.
Her Early Life
Becky Hudson was born on October 24, 1992, in Richmond, Virginia. She originally wanted to be a marine biologist. She worked as a professional makeup artist prior to launching a career in front of the camera.
Thanks to social media, Becky now has a career in modeling minus the red tape and such. She clearly stated that through social media, she now has her own business and career.
“I started posting pictures on social media and then photographers and magazines started reaching out.”
Facts and Trivia
- She was interviewed by Pinstripe Magazine in August of 2018.
- Becky is also a supporter of the Red Cross.
- Her favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio and her favorite actress is Penelope Cruz.
- She is also a big fan of Prince because of his music, creativity, and sense of fashion.
- Becky is a beach person and is ‘super ticklish’ (yeah, it’s something that we all need to know).
- The stupidest thing she has ever done, according to her, was when she wrecked her sister’s brand new car when she was 15.
- To keep fit, she does light cardio and weight training.
- She loves cucumbers with vinegar and her favorite cheat food is pasta.
Her Body Measurements
Becky Hudson stands 5 feet, 5 inches and she rocks a 34DDD-24-38 figure.
Becky Hudson Photos
Join her over 1.2 million followers on Instagram for her newest hot posts.
Also, do check out our Becky Hudson page for more of her dangerous curves.